Fishing and Diving Favorite
There’s no doubt why the Takacat 380LX is a family favorite. The large roomy deck provides plenty of space for the whole crew and the ride is supremely stable. It’s the perfect watercraft for fishing, swimming, diving, hunting, or just a day of cruising.
Length - 12'6"
Weight - 89 lbs
Max 20hp (see all comparable specs in the table below)
Quick-release wheels, rod holders, and motors sold separately.
Safe, Durable, Quality.
All Takacat catamaran inflatables sold in the USA have a CE certificate (Category "C") and thereby meet the EU safety, health, and environmental protection requirements. Takacat inflatable catamarans are manufactured according to the international manufacturing standard of ISO 6185-2 whereby all joints are glued with a quality adhesive, which keeps the material supple, a required feature for foldable inflatables. Additionally, because of the UV radiation requirements in New Zealand and Australia, the fabric used to manufacture Takacat inflatables are treated with a strong UV protector tested to 4.5 out of 5 according to ISO 4892-3:2006.
- Super-stable catamaran hull
- Easy inflate, deflate, and stow
- Halkey-Roberts fill valves
- Open transom and raised floor keep water out and the floor dry
- Open bow for easy board in and out of the water, or when transferring to and from beach or mothership
- Easy and inexpensive retubing