The T260LX is the go-anywhere ultra-compact boat. Portability and lightweight make it an ideal small watercraft for couples or solo boaters for fishing, and perfect for storage in an RV or larger vessel as a tender. Small size makes it a breeze to inflate and be out on the water in minutes.
Length - 8' 6"
Weight - 55 lbs
Max 8hp (see all comparable specs in the table below)
Quick-release wheels, rod holders, and motors sold separately.
Safe, Durable, Quality.
All Takacat catamaran inflatables sold in the USA have a CE certificate (Category "C") and thereby meet the EU safety, health, and environmental protection requirements. Takacat inflatable catamarans are manufactured according to the international manufacturing standard of ISO 6185-2 whereby all joints are glued with a quality adhesive, which keeps the material supple, a required feature for foldable inflatables. Additionally, because of the UV radiation requirements in New Zealand and Australia, the fabric used to manufacture Takacat inflatables are treated with a strong UV protector tested to 4.5 out of 5 according to ISO 4892-3:2006.
- Super-stable catamaran hull
- Easy inflate, deflate, and stow
- Halkey-Roberts fill valves
- Open transom and raised floor keep water out and the floor dry
- Open bow for easy board in and out of the water, or when transferring to and from beach or mothership
- Easy and inexpensive retubing